life as it happens, cristine style.: last post as a current student.

Friday, May 14, 2010

last post as a current student.

Well, less than 8 hours.

I have less than 8 hours as a current student at A&M.

It's weird. I go from an extreme high to extreme lows. But I guess that's healthy. i would be worried if I was only sad, or only happy. I tend to be a passionate person, emotions don't come in half doses for me!

It's been great getting to enjoy my friends without schoolwork. To cross things off our bucket list, the one we made the first week of senior year when we should have been studying (senioritis hit some of us early...).

So on Thursday we made our way to the Blue Bell Factory in Brenham.





And then just getting to spend time at our favorite coffee shop, MugWalls, and not having the distraction of studying. Just the simple times of laughter, stories, and of course, the unicorn game.



Its definitely nights like those I'll miss the most. The beautiful College Station sunsets coupled with the soft glow of hte christmas lights and the faint breeze over the tin roof. Realizing we're not as "young" as we used to be, that midnight is the new 2 am.


here's to praying i don't trip tomorrow!
-ckm

No comments:

Post a Comment